RSS

Chicken Taco Recipes Food Network | Beef Taco Recipes Food Network 2011

mexican recipes food networkTaco Recipes Food Network

salsa recipes food networkTaco Recipes Food Network

food network food networkTaco Recipes Food Network

enchilada recipes food networkTaco Recipes Food Network

Chicken Taco Recipes Food Network, My father loved the watercress. His idea of ??a perfect lunch was a sandwich of cold roast beef with watercress on the side. He sprinkled salt on the grass and eaten as is, no frills, no salad dressing. This pungent herb was available when I was a kid, but it is harder to find today. Like my father, I am fond of watercress, and although my grocery store sometimes has, the times are few. The plant grows along many rivers and streams in Minnesota. Although I have seen, I do not pick or eat it as it could be contaminated with agricultural runoff, fertilizers and pesticides.

A British website, Recipes watercress, wild watercress says can be harmful to your health. According to the article, "not eating wild watercress," the clean water can not be verified, especially if the grass is growing near a factory. "The water could be holding bacteria that can affect the watercress and ultimately affect the people who will eat," says the article.

share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS