RSS

Paula Deen Recipes | Paula Deen Riding Things 2011

Paula Deen BiographyPaula Deen Biography

Paula Deen Macaroni And CheesePaula Deen Macaroni And Cheese

Paula Deen Gooey Butter CakePaula Deen Gooey Butter Cake

Jamie DeenJamie Deen

Paula Deen Recipes, I have a real love-hate relationship with Paula Deen. I love the fact that a Georgia housewife has found fame and fortune by doing something he loves and does very well. I do not like could not have been me!After all, there are a number of similarities between us. She is from Georgia, I'm next door in Alabama. We are both ... we'll be fine and call it "middle age" ... and it is very likely to hear "Hey y'all" scattered throughout our speech, which is clearly the south.

Like Paula Deen, I think the best recipes from start to finish with butter and frying and in doubt, just add more butter. It is my firm belief the best food and best people come from the south and I could not be happier with the success of the grand dame of the South. But it was not until I got a set of Paula Deen cookware for Christmas a year that really became a sho nuff "Paula Deen groupie. I've never had a set of pots and pans that really" loved "until you unpack it 12 piece set of cookware stained red.

share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS