RSS

Food Network Spaghetti Sauce | Food Network Spaghetti Sauce Recipe 2011

Food Network Spaghetti Sauce With MeatFood Network Spaghetti Sauce With Meat

Food Network Spaghetti Sauce FromFood Network Spaghetti Sauce From

Food Network Spaghetti Sauce ScratchFood Network Spaghetti Sauce Scratch

Recipes Spaghetti SauceRecipes Spaghetti Sauce

Food Network Spaghetti Sauce. I have to confess that until a few years ago I knew nothing about cooking. I had two pots, a toaster oven tray. The main staples of my diet were Chinese food, pasta, pizza, burgers and Cool Ranch Doritos.

One night, by chance, I happened to come across a 30-minute episode shows Meals Rachael Ray on Food Network. Since that night, my life changed. Finally began to understand and form an appreciation for the kitchen.

After watching hundreds of episodes of the series (including multiple repeats), this is what we have learned from watching Rachael Ray:

1. Soup does not take all day to do.
Who knew you could make the soup in under an hour? Homemade soup I took six or more hours. I was pleasantly surprised to know that you can add vegetables, meat and spices to ready-made stock and you have soup!

2. Olive oil makes everything taste good.
I've always thought olive oil as a delicacy, and never used it. However, from watching Rachael Ray, I put olive oil (or as she calls it, "EVOO") throughout. Of dipping bread in it to the chicken breasts to the layer of olive oil to drizzle frozen French fries before putting them in the oven, olive oil has awakened to the way I eat well is supposed to be the flavor.

3. Homemade pasta sauce and salsa can actually taste better than store bought.
At first, I could not believe what the pasta sauce or salsa would be easy to do, much less know as well as the bottles I bought. The first time I made the sauce, which lasted less than ten minutes. It was exactly as spicy as I wanted to go and was much thicker than what I was accustomed. It was the first time I've done something I liked more ready-made.

In several shows, Rachael Ray said pasta sauce made at home was better because it was cheaper and can be done in the way I wanted. As the soup, I make pasta sauce would be a long, drawn-out process. No! I followed the advice of Rachel and add the parsley to a can of crushed tomatoes and creative with the other ingredients I added. It is always surprisingly good.

share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS