RSS

Food Network Guacamole | Food Network Guacamole Salad 2011

Bobby Flay GuacamoleBobby Flay Guacamole

Martha Stewart GuacamoleMartha Stewart Guacamole

Epicurious GuacamoleEpicurious Guacamole

Recipes GuacamoleRecipes Guacamole

Food Network Guacamole. This blog is long but worth reading if you like horror, food, drinks, friends and a good story. I was searching the channel guide to see what DISH Network thrillers is in the rest of September. Now that October is just around the corner after a very short summer is the time to prepare for the fall feasts and horror movies. I have a desire to go picking apples and falling attendance at trade fairs, go to the Christmas Tree Shop to stock up on fall decorating and, of course, curling up at night cold weekend for some good horror movies!

I started thinking about how I can start the Halloween experience early, so I've decided I'm going to invite some friends this weekend for a fun night of horror! I'm not getting crazy creepy decorations yet, but will certainly light a few candles to set the mood. I was thinking of a delicious dinner, followed by two horror films and then a short story goodnight to my friends before a night out. I should mention that my daughter will be staying with his grandmother as it happens! So far, I've found some great recipes from the Network of food to share with you for dinner and gifts.

share

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS